| Safety is the maximum
value at Fremax.
For over 30 years, Fremax manufactures premium auto parts, recognized for quality and safety in the most demanding automotive markets worldwide.
| For over 30 years
innovating to make the best.
Located in Joinville SC, south of Brazil, Fremax manufactures auto parts for passenger cars and light trucks in a 25,000-m² industrial facility.
For 30 years the
safest brake in Brazil.
| Agile, modern and
The plant in Brazil, and the distribution centers in Argentina and the Netherlands are located strategically near the main harbors, airports, and railways in the regions. Fremax ensures fast delivery of its products to all continents.
Due to the superior quality of its brake discs and drums, Fremax is the Official and Exclusive Supplier of Stock Car Brazil and Porsche GT3 Cup Brazil, two of the main racing categories in South America. In both categories better braking efficiency was achieved thus Fremax brake discs.
Fremax esteems quality in everything it makes: in manufacturing, shipment, storage, distribution, and sales, so everybody feels safer on streets and tracks.
Better drives us
* None of these brands belong to Fremax.
| STRATEGIC FUNDAMENTALS
Connecting people and riches to generate prosperity.
Valued and respected people
Safety and Quality
Innovation and Technology
Image and legacy preservation
Randon is all of us
Offer availability, portfolio and services in auto parts.
Constantly and sustainably revolutionize the production and marketing of auto parts on the world market.
To be a global and sustainable company, with annual net sales of 328 million until 2024.
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
For the Randon Companies, people of integrity are valued above any other priority, in which no emergency situation, production or financial result can compromise the health and safety of our people. Our strategic fundamentals are supported by the following guidelines:
- Provide a safe, healthy environment, with a commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce risks;
- Take care to protect the environment and prevent pollution;
- Guarantee quality and safety of products and services throughout the value chain;
- Ensure the Organization's competence to meet the applicable legislation, standards and other requirements, in an impartial and responsible manner;
- Promote the development of people and manage resources to ensure business competitiveness;
- Stimulate the culture of innovation for the organization's sustainability;
- Encourage continuous improvement of the management system, involving stakeholders.